Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Contest results

Sorry, friends--the correct answer was TEN goldfish! One went belly-up yesterday, but 5 went home with folks in the neighborhood. We're keeping 2 fish, but we have to find homes for 2 more. If you live in Worcester and you want a pair of goldfish, please let me know!

As for the barfing, it was just once. I'm not sure what happened; once we left the wedding I was all, "I feel carsick." The nausea increased as we drove, and by the time we hit Framingham I needed Petunia to pull over. GRODY.

And as for J., he busted out The Worm plus some breakdance moves during Michael Jackson's PYT. I nearly peed, I was laughing so much. (Also, for the funniest Worm story ever, take a look at Yvonne's moves over at Joy Unexpected. I love her!)

So that's the wedding recap. Thanks for playing along at home!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still so sorry about the barfing. But thankfully, only once!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I do not know J, but that's not going to stop me from challenging him to a Worm Off!!!

(p.s. Thanks for the love.) :-)

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home