Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Ergo, Part 3

[Part 2 here. Part 1 referenced later.]

I will now present a mini-photo essay of yesterday's late afternoon adventures with The Ergo. And PS--I took these photos of myself while wearing said Ergo and chasing after 3 bigger kids. Now that's talent!


Here's Hester Willa snoozing on my back as I play tag with her more mobile friends. She and I are glued together by sweat, but whatevs--my hands are free, I can bend over, and my back feels great. So what if it's 90 degrees and humid? We're bonding, damn it. (An aside--see how cute and chubby her little hand is? That's because she actually eats nowadays!)

But now you see my problem. And I spared you a trip out west, JPP!

Is this situation out of control or what?

Till later...ta ta!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirky said...

would it make it worse or better to cross the straps?

3:50 PM  
Blogger Gawdess said...

I want to comment more, I read every post but right now I am just bad at it - loved these pics and being of the same, uh, frontal stature, I share your pain.

Back when I was a Plan.Parenthd. volunteer, I was given a tshirt that said Love Responisbly. But because it was too small, when I put it on, it only said LOVE, in a very emphatic way!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I think you mean, "till later - tatas!"

I think it's awesome and you should just rock it with a v-neck.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home