Monday, March 12, 2007

On the job

Guess who's back at work today? Oh yes, it's me.

Guess who'd rather be sitting on the couch in her jammies holding her sweet little baby and watching the first season of Scrubs on DVD with her beloved wife? Um yes, that would be me, too.

But whatever--I have to work so I might as well make the most of it. Today wasn't too terrible, either: I got all 5 kids outside for 45 minutes this morning. I consider that a pretty big accomplishment!

More good news: Hester seems to like the kids, and they sure like her. It's fun to see how sweet and gentle they are with her. One little boy loves to stroke her soft fuzzy head, which makes me smile.

Here's to many more happy workdays with my little girl!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How amazing that HEster gets the opportunity to be around so many other little souls:)
Lola

4:14 PM  
Blogger Canada said...

Yay! I'm SO glad that the kids love Hester, too (what's not to love?) But really, good that they aren't all jealous about her.

And hey, did you have your state licensing visit yet?

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wondered about your licensing visit too. At least it wasn't today, right?

That's awesome that your kiddos and Hester are getting along so well. :)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home