Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm spoiled!

Petunia's off in Kansas City for a conference this week, but she hasn't given me much of a chance to miss her! Every time I turn around, I find something she's left for me...Godiva cocktail truffles in the microwave, sweet little notes all over the house, a Bit-O-Honey by my keyboard. I've gotten a couple of deliveries, too: yesterday's mail had a postcard from her, and today I got a package of Luxembourgers from Burdick's! When she comes back, I'll weigh twice what I did when she left, but I'll be hella happy about it.

I'm super spoiled, but I'm also super grateful. Thank you for thinking of me, Petunia!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Petunia is so sweet. My dad used to do this a lot for my mom when he went on trips. It's the cutest thing.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

You are ever-present in my mind, Clemy!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home