Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy wedding anniversary from Mom, Dad, and Grandma


When we got home from all the festivities on Saturday, a gorgeous flower arrangement was waiting for us! My parents and grandma sent it to us for our anniversary, and they used the same florist we used when we were married. The arrangement has some of the elements from our bridal flowers, namely the orange roses and the hypernicum berries, and the whole thing is just so beautiful and thoughtful! Petunia and I are lucky to have so many people in our lives who love and support us.

4 Comments:

Blogger frog said...

Oh, that's lovely, on so many levels!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that they used the same florist and got the details from your wedding flowers in there. So sweet!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Isn't it wonderful? We're really lucky to have their love and support.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea how lucky you are. My parent's would rather drop dead than to admit I'm in a 22 YEAR relationship with a woman. I'm jealous, happy anniversary!!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home