Monday, March 20, 2006

Snapdragon

Petunia's brother Snapdragon* is here for a few days. He and I are almost polar opposites: I'm a planner and he's spontaneous; I'm a slug and he's a mountain climber; I'm modest and he's comfortable with nudity. He and Petunia love sci fi and fantasy, and I like memoirs and realistic fiction. He's big into seafood, and seafood makes me gag. What we do have in common, though, is that both of us think the sun rises and sets with Petunia. In the end, that fact outweighs any differences between us, and we come together to celebrate our good fortune in having Petunia in our lives.

*It's his favorite flower.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Petunia totally rocks and is so awesome. I hope you guys have a fun visit!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Thanks you two. AJWP, I am glad you are my wife, family, and friend.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Snapdragon and you share many things that you may not know about. 1. He loves half and half and cream. 2. He loves bread and butter. 3. Steeley Dan is one of his favorite bands.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

The funny thing, though, is I can never see him as anything but a 12-year old kid. Which makes this post kinda funny in my head.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home