Friday, August 10, 2007

Glamour shots

True confession: We're taking Hester to get her 6-month photo done at a kiddie portrait studio tomorrow morning. I know, I know--could we be more middle class?

I'm trying not to let my inner stage mother get the best of me, but what in the world should this child wear to her sitting? I'm inclined to put her in something v. casual, but this is the only studio photo she'll have until her first birthday. Should we go more formal? Should we stick to casual wear? Eh, who the hell knows. One thing's for sure: There will be no naked baby pics! Those are just plain creepy to me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just put her in something that you love or that she looks especially cute in, casual or not. You want to love the pictures, so...

Remember, she especially likes to model jeans. ;)

3:12 PM  
Blogger squasha said...

oh i can't wait to see the pictures! i think she is incapable of taking a non-cute picture. um, well, you understand the double-negative, right? she's the cutest baby ever!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

We stuck with nice casual, because that's what he wore most of the time. I wanted to have a picture of him looking like he really was, not a dressed up version of him.

Do whatever will make you smile when you look at it 20 years from now.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home